Terms & Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
The Vann Molyvann Project is an international team of architects, architectural students and other researchers working in Cambodia to document the buildings of Vann Molyvann.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3. WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
- Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
- Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of The Vann Molyvann Project. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Vann Molyvann Project grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
- Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
- Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
4. CONDITIONS FOR LINKING TO WEBSITE
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to the Website home page from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive with the Website and does not criticize or otherwise injure us, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material or that violates the spirit of our mission. Such a link is not an endorsement of such other site(s) by us. All of our rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
5. WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We provide the Website including, without limitation Website Content for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
- In many instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
- If there is a dispute between persons accessing the Website or between persons accessing the Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release The Vann Molyvann Project and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
- The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.